Reply To: Share your Aptera Story

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Share your Aptera Story Reply To: Share your Aptera Story

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Share your Aptera Story Reply To: Share your Aptera Story

• michael-rennick

August 10, 2021 at 6:58 am

Like many, I followed the first iteration of Aptera with interest. I’m an aerospace engineer and the design ticked all the boxes. I’m also bored with the traditional three box design and this car is really pushing the concepts of what is achievable and practical.

I’ve loved cars, planes, spacecraft and basically anything that moves since a young age. I still have my first car, a 68 Mustang that I purchased when I was 16 in 1990. I like fun cars so I have a Mitsubishi Evolution VIII that we’ve had since new and a classic Mini that I work on for stress relief and drive for fun. I think the Aptera will fit right in with that group.

I’m rooting for Aptera’s success. The engineering seems sound. I’m hopeful that it can be refined for reliability and meet its goals. Fingers crossed for a 2022 delivery.