wat happened to posts from before this website update

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions wat happened to posts from before this website update

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions wat happened to posts from before this website update

• wat happened to posts from before this website update

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

August 11, 2021 at 6:25 pm

i guess its still at least will be eventually fully reviewed for those pesky ideas that one ends up regretting to not have come up with before

• John Malcom

August 11, 2021 at 10:52 pm

As Sarah has indicated, the previous forum postings have been archived. I think not stupid. Good to get a fresh start now that engineering of the Betas is complete and Aptera is refining and validating that design. At this point no significant changes so Aptera can meet the production milestones. Time enough to collect good ideas for the next iteration of the Aptera once it has been in the hands of actual owners for a while and we can get real world feedback

• Fanfare 100

August 12, 2021 at 7:07 pm

Thank you. Do you know where they’ve been archived?

• Leonard Nowak

August 12, 2021 at 5:05 am

Here’s to a fresh start🥂 as the the new website features populate, Search engines surface, Aptera’s FAQ spreadsheet , with “their latest replies” are viewed first and “all that good jazz” improves our reading

I will try to make less typing errors… with my fat fingers and poor eyesight, using small devices😔

• Joshua Rosen

August 13, 2021 at 5:37 am

The forums were very active before, now they’re dead. It may be this new format where there is only one forum as opposed to the general, technical and design sub forums that existed before. They should restore the old threads to get things kicked off again.

• Leonard Nowak

August 13, 2021 at 8:20 am

I only was able to get on the other day myself😞….

I was told folks ability to get back in was happening in waves🌊 and they couldn’t advise when it would happen for each person.

So “maybe” slow forum reply from that regard. Hopefully LUNA will rise soon with more discussions?!

I did read somewhere that they were “restarting” with only a few topics, then that be expanded

I asked for the search function back too, which I found helpful…but not used enough before😞

And threads drifted from category/ topic anyway😞

• Gabe Kemeny

August 13, 2021 at 8:14 am

Anyone notice that the picture at the top of the Community threads is a mirror image of reality? Is that a subliminal message of a right hand drive version coming?

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now