The UI and Tesla Supercharging

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The UI and Tesla Supercharging

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions The UI and Tesla Supercharging

• The UI and Tesla Supercharging

• Richard Palmisano

August 31, 2021 at 5:02 am

I surely hope that the User Interface for the Aptera is seamless and intuitive.

I have seen several EV’s (albeit user reviews not personal experience) having laggy or difficult systems to navigate. This is a non-starter. An EV is just that: Electric, and being so there is a benchmark to meet (i.e the king Tesla). The interface should be useful, easy to navigate, intuitive and fast as the speed of the electron (or close).

A bad UI is a deal breaker. Any updates on the interface?

Oh and any further updates on the ability to use the Tesla Supercharging Network? Any idea on if there will be any integration of Tesla’s systems? And since Aptera is a startup with super-green asperations, will we get a cut rate as opposed to the OEMs! 😎

• Ronster

August 31, 2021 at 5:08 am

There are a couple vids I’ll point you to.

https://youtu.be/bDMqEmUGxX4

https://youtu.be/57PCLnTm9a8

• John Malcom

August 31, 2021 at 7:51 am

I think the only way to really answer these questions is to wait until the production ready Aptera is available for examination or even more reliable, from owner feedback in the early months of delivery.

I am sure there will be events where Aptera showcases their vehicle across the country where you can inspect an Aptera and perhaps drive it prior to finalizing your order.

Also if you have contacts who have ordered Apteras and have delivery ahead of your reservation, you can hit them up for comments/test drive

Personally, I have great faith in the Aptera Engineering Team and am confident they will deliver a well functioning vehicle which will exceed our expectations.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now