Tech similar to Tesla

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Tech similar to Tesla

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Tech similar to Tesla

• Tech similar to Tesla

• Francisco Ambrocio

August 11, 2021 at 6:26 am

Seeing that autopilot level 2 autonomy will be available for a premium..will there also be a feature similar to sentry mode available? This sev will no doubt attract attention good and bad. I was thinking it will be a good idea to include this feature to all apteras.

• Gabe Kemeny

August 11, 2021 at 7:06 am

Features like that (along with dog mode, etc) may not be available at launch but will likely come later as the firmware for the vehicle matures.

• Dan Roberts

August 11, 2021 at 5:34 pm

Gabe no offense is intended but how do you know what the initial software will include. Are surmising or do you have some communication from the company that you are passing on? Thank you in advance for the clarification.

• Gabe Kemeny

August 11, 2021 at 5:45 pm

I am going by trends in past vehicle launches and pressure to get the vehicle to customers. Features like that which can likely be accomplished with a future firmware update, can be left for later. Basic playback of one or more cameras is likely to be included, but full Sentry mode like functionality will likely take some development.

• Dan Roberts

August 11, 2021 at 6:09 pm

Thanks Gabe. Sometimes it is confusing because I don’t think we get much technical information from the company except for the webinars which we haven’t had in a while. We are all desperate for information from the company so its nice when we know the source of information. Thank you for the clarification.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now