Solar Event in NM June 2022 — Aptera Display?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Solar Event in NM June 2022 — Aptera Display?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Solar Event in NM June 2022 — Aptera Display?

• Solar Event in NM June 2022 — Aptera Display?

Ray Holan updated 1 month ago 3 Members · 7 Posts
  • Ray Holan

November 3, 2021 at 4:42 am

ASES’s 51st Annual National Solar Conference, SOLAR 2022: Energy Transition with Economic Justice, is taking place June 21-24, 2022 in Albuquerque, NM at the University of New Mexico. ASES invites you to submit a proposal to the Call for Participationby November 15, 2021. For sponsorship and advertisement opportunities, contact sales@ases.org.

• Curtis Cibinel

November 3, 2021 at 8:57 am

Bump. How someone from Aptera notices this but make sure to throw it to the contact us forum also. Hope they notice in time (assuming they don’t already have plans for this show)

• Ray Holan

November 3, 2021 at 9:36 am

Will do, Curtis. I’m a bit confused about which of these online forums is monitored by Aptera staff and which are not.

• Davis Edwards

November 3, 2021 at 11:50 am

Ray,

If you are an ambassador, they have shared a google drive link to where you can post recommended events. If not, I’d be happy to copy this information over and give you credit.

• Ray Holan

November 3, 2021 at 12:30 pm

Thanks for the info and the offer, Davis. I have the link to the ambassador directory which I assume is on the Google drive you mentioned. However, I can’t find the drive itself. Feel free to post the event information on the drive, but I’d also like to get the link to the drive itself for future reference. Appreciate your help.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now