Seats

• Seats

• Bruce Jankowitz

August 14, 2021 at 1:33 pm

As an investor and pre-order holder I’m anxiously awaiting production.

One of the key updates I’d like to know about is about the seating. Last I heard about this Aptera was looking to select a tier1 supplier for the seats, but I haven’t heard any news on this. The current pictures have the same units. Is there an update on this that I missed?

• Leonard Nowak

August 14, 2021 at 2:30 pm

None that I heard Bruce, but Sarah‚Äôs latest video talks about upcoming updates. ūü§ě on content including seats

• John Malcom

August 15, 2021 at 4:03 pm

So much impatience! Let’s give the excellent engineers and managers a chance to perform against their internal schedule. They have been very open and consistent about updating Aptera enthusiasts. As pointed out by Sara via Len, updates on main engineering areas are forthcoming. I believe they will let us know as they finalize key features for Beta. Let’s trust them to do that.

And as stated, we have plenty of time to amend our reservations before we commit to delivery

• Bojan Majdandzic

August 15, 2021 at 3:27 am

The front view and side view of pictures coast and codex are not matching. I still don’t know what coast and codex actually look like.

• Raj Giandeep

August 15, 2021 at 4:58 am

I made a quick video about the interior early this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIoqM-vOqk

Here are the direct link to the interior images.
      Coast: 1, 2
      Codex: 1, 2
      Vida: 1, 2

• Leonard Nowak

August 15, 2021 at 5:29 am

The interior in the Sol was called Coast by Steve in his recent video? ( with blue stitching )

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSLCml5gn12/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

We have seen Vida in Noir

So unless Luna has Codex we have not seen it in a dev vehicle yet just the many renderings…

Vida, my choice is easy to appreciate…rendering to reality.. the others no so much. Hopefully upcoming dev vehicle reveals will clarify

This was my old ‚Äúrendering references‚ÄĚ I marked up, as the pre order colors were hard to appreciate for my old eyes

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now