Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Seat dimentions

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Seat dimentions

• Nazhi Hamdan

November 4, 2021 at 12:07 pm

Any info on seat width and height?

Thank you!

• Curtis Cibinel

November 4, 2021 at 2:12 pm

They did mention a few details but not raw dimensions. The current alpha seats are basically for show and not very comfortable (no lumbar support). The interview with the woman from Transport Evolved discussed this. I think they also said the headrest wouldn’t be adjustable at one point.

• Ray Holan

November 4, 2021 at 4:51 pm

Nazhi, I hope they make the seats comfortable for all of us. I think Volvo makes seats that are above and beyond just about anyone’s so I’d be delighted if they used these as a benchmark for the Aptera seats.

• Curtis Cibinel

November 4, 2021 at 9:09 pm

If they aren’t my solution is something I’m sure most will disagree with : sheep skins. Makes any seat very comfortable but definitely not the slickest look.

• Oz Man

November 5, 2021 at 5:36 am

@Curtis Cibinel Agree on the comfort of them 100%.

• Lou Verner

November 5, 2021 at 5:40 am

Agree with one caveat…for us with “senior” backs, lumbar support critical “must have”. Sheep skins alone can’t compensate for that.

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

November 6, 2021 at 7:57 pm

theres always aftermarket cushions and lumbar support. i said aptera should do advertising deal with aftermarket product that enhances the car by advertising their stuff as options in order configurator. they test it for approval and forum can share their experience or find such product. that way, people dont choose another car b/c they werent aware of certain aftermarket fixes, for ex. if standard seats dont help them do they prefer a another car with built in seats better for their wants. tinted dislay HUD can help as less attention shifting, more intutive, spedometer. chargers and hoem batteries, solar roof etc could be a big deal

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now