Right to Repair Video Dropped!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Right to Repair Video Dropped!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Right to Repair Video Dropped!

• Right to Repair Video Dropped!

• Roshiyu

November 17, 2021 at 2:57 pm

I don’t think any new info dropped, but still a fun and quick watch.

• Lou Verner

November 17, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Thanks Roshiyu! Enjoyable and instructive! Where did you come across this? It’s not on my account page which has other Aptera update videos.

• kerbe2705

November 17, 2021 at 3:58 pm

One can subscribe to Aptera’s YouTube channel…

• Lou Verner

November 17, 2021 at 4:04 pm

Thanks!

• Roshiyu

November 17, 2021 at 5:10 pm

I subscribed to Aptera, and watch the subscriptions tab daily for new videos (as the youtube home page/recommended is likely to skip new videos from subscriptions).

I also have a custom search set for Aptera, with filters set to 1 week or newer, and newest first. That was if a 3rd party releases a video I catch that as well.

• Lou Verner

November 17, 2021 at 5:25 pm

I’ll have to subscribe as well although I do find it odd Aptera would not also post same to their website where folks like most of us who are investors would appreciate getting these updates directly from horse’s mouth. We’re not exactly chopped liver!

• John Trotter

November 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm

Sooner or later, all these videos do show up on all the Aptera channels.

• Paul Kirchner

November 17, 2021 at 5:33 pm

I am an investor, have my vehicle on order and so I’m in with Aptera, but this video is really turn me into a fanboy. They’re being seemingly transparent as a company which I like and with this ethos of right to repair, they just are hitting on all cylinders….errr….solar panels.

Comprehensive repair manual? So cool.

• George Hughes

November 18, 2021 at 11:26 am

Actually, this video reminds the Aptera fanbase that management is committed to right to repair.

The topic headline, “Right to repair Video Dropped” therefore seems a bit inappropriate as it ‘implies’ by its structure that Aptera’s management was dropping right to repair.

A better headline would be “Right to Repair video released.” It is just more accurate.

That said, I liked the video and begin to grasp what the task is … i.e. documentation, documentation, documentation.

Particularly interesting will be the documentation on the electronic motor controllers including specs that would allow the development of independently developed apps for the Aptera.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now