Referral incentives

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Referral incentives

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Referral incentives

• Referral incentives

Steve L updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago 7 Members · 16 Posts
  • Steve L

August 10, 2021 at 1:48 pm

it’s $1000 per referral. This is a referral that completes purchase, not a referral that just reserves correct?

• Raj Giandeep

August 10, 2021 at 1:50 pm

Correct, must purchase Aptera to get credit. Which makes sense.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m3AKptR_X98FFB9a1v89vJ2SjYSBb76Nafo_E5fin60/edit

• Fanfare 100

August 14, 2021 at 9:48 pm

What if the referred person purchases after one has made one’s own purchase?

• Ozman

August 15, 2021 at 3:16 am

That’s pretty much what you would have to expect, the credit is then for a future additional purchase.

• Kenneth Bolinsky

August 15, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Unless, perhaps, you’re financing through Aptera and they take it off your contract…

• Ozman

August 16, 2021 at 6:24 am

I wouldn’t bet any money on that possibility at all.

• Fanfare 100

August 23, 2021 at 10:59 am

Hey, realistically speaking, I’m not a car dealership and I truly don’t need more than one Aptera, so $1K off a future Aptera, how is it going to serve people like most of us? If it is not on the current purchase, then it’s pretty much a fictitious number for most people. This must apply to the current vehicle, otherwise it would make no sense. It’s not like most people saving up for their Aptera are planning on having a fleet of vehicles. lol

• Ozman

August 23, 2021 at 2:46 pm

@Fanfare 100

Well I suppose if you want to put off taking delivery of your Aptera until your referrals pay for theirs, you could make that work, than you wouldn’t have more than one.

From Aptera referral info: Additional terms and conditions apply.

“When do I redeem my points?

Each Aptera Point is worth a $1,000 credit towards the cost of your vehicle. These points are tracked in our system and will be discounted from the purchase price of your Aptera when you take delivery. Your friends must complete payment in full for their vehicles in order to receive the $1,000 credit.”

• Randy J 20820

August 15, 2021 at 6:40 am

As I drive my new Aptera and people ask me about it I would like to refer them to the company and earn credit for it. To give out that referral code would be difficult. Will there be another way? Maybe a printout I carry in the car and they can scan it with their smart phone… assuming they have one.

• Steve L

August 23, 2021 at 10:53 am

Sarah or someone from Aptera, can someone clarify how the credits would work? Would there be a refund of $1000 per referral since all of us will have already bought the vehicle and paid for it. Or would it only be useful for a future Aptera purchase so we would need to buy TWO Apteras to get any value out of our referrals?

• Sarah

Administrator
      August 23, 2021 at 3:53 pm

Hi Steve, I’ll check with our team and get back to you as soon as possible with more information. Thank you!

• Steve L

August 26, 2021 at 8:31 pm

bump

• Fanfare 100

August 28, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Itty bitty bump bump 😁

• Steve L

August 31, 2021 at 5:23 pm

bump bump

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post