Other descriptive names..

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Other descriptive names..

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Other descriptive names..

• Other descriptive names..

• Leonard Nowak

October 8, 2021 at 4:44 pm

So the Apterae we have and or about to meet have been named ..as we progress, alpha to beta, through to production’s “ Aptera”

E.g.

Alpha development vehicles ( names for outside color combinations)

👉Noir ( for that evening urban look )

👉Sol ( for the “Sunny” outdoor feel )

👉Luna ( “ Moon” like)

First production (330) vehicles known as:

👉Paradigm Edition (220) and Paradigm Plus (110)

What other names would you suggest, based on your impression of Aptera and why?

Surreal”. An “unreal”, in a great way… unique sEV !

• Lou Verner

October 8, 2021 at 7:42 pm

I think Apex would be another appropriate moniker given that Aptera represents the pinnacle achievement in efficient electric human transportation. Plus Aptera Apex has a certain harmonious poetry to it.

• Oz Man

October 8, 2021 at 8:40 pm

Side note Len, I went with the proffered elsewhere moniker of Apterae also, when I asked Aptera on Twitter. They verified that is the plural they use. Interesting though if you look up the definition of Aptera, it’s considered a “Plural noun” and actually doesn’t need a separate plural form.

• Philip Raymond

October 8, 2021 at 8:55 pm

Sticking with the letter A, I’ll offer Audacity. It speaks to it’s disruption of the auto industry and it has a has a radical vibe to it.

• Christopher May

October 9, 2021 at 8:01 am

I wouldn’t mind if the kept with the Luna/Sol theme, and kept their naming conventions tied to the heavenly bodies of stars, planets, and moons. Afterall, it’s a star that powers our Aptera in the end. ^^

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now