New website and account problems

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions New website and account problems

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions New website and account problems

• New website and account problems

Philip Raymond updated 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Christopher Belknap

August 19, 2021 at 2:58 pm

I am unable to reset my password on the new website, and when I try to enter my email address on the Forgot Password link, the website is telling me it doesn’t recognize the email address. Somehow, the new website allowed me to create a new account using my existing email address and a new password, but none of my reservation or purchase information is on my new login. I am not sure how my email address was “forgotten” by the website, which makes me think my old account was either lost or not transferred over to the new website. I did send an email to info@aptera.us, but my past experiences using that method are less than expedient, and I’ve often had to send multiple emails to get a response back.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Philip Raymond

September 1, 2021 at 1:00 am

You’re not alone Christopher, I made a new pre-order reservation on Monday 8/30/21 and while I see confirmation of all of the details of my Aptera’s configuration, there is no invoice/ reservation number. I have a hard time believing you and me are the only ones having troubling issues with the new website. Also, like you, emails to info@aptera.us or any of the catagorized contact email links to “customer service” never get a reply. Some of my emails are over a week old, no response. So it appears the new Aptera website is a hot mess and no one appears to be willing to be held accountable for it. If Aptera wants to succeed and play with the big boys and girls, they need to have a functional website. From everything I’ve endured over the past week, they’re not even close and they don’t seem to care either.

• Philip Raymond

September 1, 2021 at 3:35 pm

Good news, sort of. Aptera finally responded to my email concerning the lack of a pre order invoice number and they acknowledged an issue regarding the transfer of data to the new website and that my number will appear eventually, just not yet. So, even though I have no invoice number, they assured me my order is in their queue. I’m just happy they owned the website problem.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now