New November Update Video!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions New November Update Video!

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions New November Update Video!

• New November Update Video!

• kerbe2705

November 1, 2021 at 8:16 pm

Don’t miss the latest update video! https://youtu.be/GK-aamqGZS4

• Joel Smith

November 1, 2021 at 8:57 pm

Already watched it a couple of times. Now that’s what I want to see! Okay, maybe what I really want is to be smiling from behind the wheel of my own, but this will do for now.

• David Marlow

November 2, 2021 at 1:53 am

Great video, lots of new info in this one.

Can’t wait to see the bare Betas, without the beatifying wraps. These are meant to be test fixtures for many tests and fitting of production parts.

• GLENN ZAJIC

November 2, 2021 at 1:58 am

And CRASHES!!! Can’t wait to see videos of those!! Will be happy and sad at the same time!!

• Lou Verner

November 2, 2021 at 6:39 am

YES! Keep these updates comin’ please! We are hungry wolves and need to be fed once a month at the least!

• Justin Mayer

November 4, 2021 at 10:52 pm

Wow! Great video. Awesome to see the latest suspension right before our eyes. I can’t imagine some company like Ford offering videos like this…….”and here are the latest improvements on our F150 mirrors” !!!

• Ray Holan

November 5, 2021 at 5:38 am

I think it’s critical that Aptera keeps up the flow of updated information about their progress. This level of transparency increases their credibility.

For a time, I was intrigued with the Elio but quickly lost confidence as the company “went dark” and multiple months went by without any word about progress. Look where they are now years after announcing their vehicle: a still vacant ex-GM plant in Louisiana and scrabbling to get back in the game with an EV version of their original ICE design. Can’t imagine many prospective Elio reservation holders willing to jump back in with this new version of their vehicle. Once burned, twice careful.

• Paul Kirchner

November 15, 2021 at 7:24 pm

I agree about being transparent. I for one, and there must be many more like me, are a bit leery of whether they are actually going to be able to pull off a legitimate road worthy vehicle into production and for the company to survive. Many try, many fail at being so different than others.

The more they can be upfront about everything, successes as well as failures, the better. Do not hide, do not obscure, do not go ghost. I’m okay with them saying, well, we need to rethink how x attaches to y. Just tell us, we’re adults here.

• Peter Jorgensen

November 15, 2021 at 11:55 am

Are those coilovers on the front suspension? And they’re set all the way down right now? So adjust them to the other end and it would lift the aptera – is that right?

• GLENN ZAJIC

November 15, 2021 at 4:37 pm

They are hanging in the air and have no load on them in this video.

• Peter Jorgensen

November 16, 2021 at 7:45 am

That’s a good point – so they are probably all the way down because that puts less pressure on the springs. But it’s still adjustable which has me excited.

• Ed Hansen

November 15, 2021 at 7:32 pm

The more I see these videos, the more I look forward to my Aptera!

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now