Media Reachout

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Media Reachout

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Media Reachout

• Philip Raymond

October 7, 2021 at 12:04 am

If you have worked in the world of media or entertainment, like myself, you no doubt know of or have contact with someone who might do a story on Aptera. If you can do this, even if you’re not in media work, but know someone who could do a story, reach out to them. I emailed Brian Cooley of the Roadshow on CNET to do a story, let’s see what kind of networking we can do!

• Leonard Nowak

October 7, 2021 at 5:06 am

Nice! Thank you,

For continued visibility….Don’t you think they are ready for a TED Talk because they are so different. they can speak their mission and bring the story and early proof of the real possibility of a Solar EV for the public Starting with this roadster-styled but visions of same in transport?

• Philip Raymond

October 7, 2021 at 7:15 pm

Yes Leonard, a TED Talk as you described is an excellent idea. I guess the only question would be who has experience organizing and producing that event. I think Sarah Hardwick would be a good starting point to get the ball rolling on something like that, unless there is one among us with those skills and contacts to get it done.

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

October 7, 2021 at 7:39 pm
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now