looks

• looks

Lou Verner updated 1 month ago 7 Members · 7 Posts
  • Armin Foroughi

November 4, 2021 at 8:39 pm

I want to be an investor at aptera. I really love and appreciate the science in this car. I love investing in practicality. This car is very practical with its no charge market. But I only have one problem with it and it’s the looks. Not the the shape but the looks, specially the front headlights and the fenders on the front wheels. I seen the early 2008 aptera and the fenders blend more into the car. But the current front look of the aptera is not very intriguing. I did some research on realized that looks are very important to introduce a new car into the market. There have been many cars in history that were very practical but since they didn’t have the looks, they were not able to capture the market. As much as I love aptera to succeed, but this look doesn’t intrigue people to buy it. If there is any way that the team can work on the headlights and the fenders, I think it would be great for aptera. I think the team can come up with a better look, while still keeping the same shape and the science.

• Riley -_-

November 4, 2021 at 8:54 pm

Aptera by its very nature is a polarizing car and will never please everyone. I personally find the cars looks to be acceptable, the small details that I can see improvement are not deal breakers and I’ve already thought of ways to modify to my liking. For the smile headlights I plan on getting a nior black aptera and will smoke the headlights to blend them into the car. The fenders can be replaced with simple motorcycle style fenders to give it a more aggressive look and swapped out to stock fendersfor long trips.

• GLENN ZAJIC

November 5, 2021 at 1:05 am

Riley,

Fender replacement probably not simple as you need turn signals, sensors and possibly other items in the skirts to be remounted in some fashion on replacement fenders. I kinda like the look of the slimmer fenders too with the nice looking wheels Aptera has and even though it would help with the width, don’t believe I will not modify them.

• Curtis Cibinel

November 4, 2021 at 8:58 pm

Automotive design is very subjective. I feel it has a great look and a vast improvement over the original. In my view it is more attractive than 90+% of cars. The two tone design, smooth lines, details, glowgo and headlights are very visually appealing.

• Leonard Nowak

November 5, 2021 at 3:09 am

The 2e’s ( w/ aerodynamic 0.15 cd) spec page attached

I made up the second Attachment of the present Aptera 0.13 Cd “ under construction “ as we wait to 👀 betas

• Ronster

November 5, 2021 at 3:36 am

I think they got the look. I expect the Beta to have a shade more headroom etc. as was described but very much inline with what we’ve seen to date.

• Lou Verner

November 5, 2021 at 4:28 am

Have to agree with Curtis…looks definitely in eye of beholder. I personally like looks of Aptera from front the best, including smile!

What I dislike most about today’s SUVs is that they all look alike, Tesla being exception.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now