Is the dash wrapped? New feature?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Is the dash wrapped? New feature?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Is the dash wrapped? New feature?

• Is the dash wrapped? New feature?

• Pistonboy Delux

October 26, 2021 at 10:14 pm

Is the dash wrapped? It would be easy to do so. This might enable a new feature. The purchaser could have a custom color dash just as they can have a custom color body.

What interior items could be wrapped? Dash? Door panels? Interior trunk area? Others?

• Riley -_-

October 27, 2021 at 12:39 am

As long as it’s not a soft touch material you should be able to remove it and wrap it yourself. Under the configurator there is an option for custom interior color but Its expensive and I doubt it means custom dash color. I wish there was am example picture to show every panel that will be customizable to better determine whether the option is worth it.

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

October 27, 2021 at 7:54 pm

art form emphasizing purposefulness is more timeless art form vs the usual art, and in this case it prolly saves money, weight etc: replace dashboard mass with structural bar shaped as not round, so accessory holder is screw clamped onto it for holding phones with app instead of built in screen and infotainment. so lower cost plus race car appearance similar to bmw m4 GTS concept. this minimalism can also celebrate inner functions of car ie. show off the airbag module, the wires going around, high voltage cable etc.

selling personalization: aesthetics textures such as wood stone cloth alcantara ceramic etc are optional and exist on panels that can be screwed in and out for easy exchangeability if user would like to swap texture packs for a price (personalization industry is bigger than u might think, and increasingly so. See extra clothes jewelry home decoration video game skins industry and social media account profile appearance personalization). another first in the car industry

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now