interesting pictures of Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions interesting pictures of Aptera

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions interesting pictures of Aptera

• interesting pictures of Aptera

Riley _ updated 1 week, 1 day ago 7 Members · 12 Posts
  • Riley _

September 8, 2021 at 10:09 pm

If anyone has any interesting or hard to find pictures of Aptera please share, here are some of mine. Can’t seem to view more than 5 photoes at a time so if you have more post on separate message.

• Riley _

September 8, 2021 at 10:15 pm
    • Joseph DelVecchio

September 18, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Is there anyone else out there who is considering removing the wheel pants for daily commuting? It looks great without them. I’d love to have someone make some custom fenders for me. I can’t imagine the range would be affected much at less than highway speeds.

• Ronster

September 18, 2021 at 9:22 pm

There is an option for the off-road friendly fenders. Taller clearance and stronger.

• Riley _

September 18, 2021 at 10:59 pm

I probably will leave the more aerodynamic covers on for most driving conditions but for offroad I would rather have just a small fender. Keep in mind that the wheel pods house the turn signal/marker light.

• Ronster

September 8, 2021 at 10:48 pm

Well, mine I guess aren’t hard to find necessarily but represents my configuration on both reservations. Can’t wait to get them.

• Bojan Majdandzic

September 8, 2021 at 11:51 pm
  • Philip Raymond

September 8, 2021 at 11:52 pm

I’ve posted these several times before, but they are interesting if you have not seen them. They are unofficial artist renderings of what the 4 wheeled Aptera might look like.

• Riley _

September 14, 2021 at 2:29 pm

Some more random pictures

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now