How can the Aptera community best help Aptera Motors ?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions How can the Aptera community best help Aptera Motors ?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions How can the Aptera community best help Aptera Motors ?

• How can the Aptera community best help Aptera Motors ?

• GLENN ZAJIC

August 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm

We are all anxiously awaiting the production of what we believe will be a world changing product(s).

There are many hurdles that face this company which can only be resolved by employees and those with close ties ( suppliers, subcontractors etc.. ) to the company. There are some which outsiders can assist with, including changing minds regarding tax credits, side view mirrors, motorcycle requirements and others. Please post here ideas, suggestions and potential contact information to help advance the progress that this company is making. Keep in mind the title of this discussion, as an example, in the last forum there was a link to post opinions on side view mirrors to a Federal agency drafting safety standards. That is the kind of thing I hope to see here.

• Jeffrey Renz

August 11, 2021 at 3:23 am

Thank you for starting this, Glenn. One thing I can recommend out of the box is to check the FAQ answers on the website in areas within your knowledge or expertise. For example, I discovered that Montana was listed as a state that might require a motorcycle license/endorsement for a 3-wheel vehicle. I checked the Code and discovered that Aptera fell within the exception. I let Sarah know and I think they will update the FAQ.

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 11, 2021 at 7:14 pm

Great energy! Best to write to info@aptera.us with this one

• Steven G. Bueche

August 13, 2021 at 3:05 pm

Georgia does not require the motorcycle license or helmet to drive an enclosed 3 wheeled vehicle.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now