Forums?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Forums?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Forums?

• Forums?

Paul Evans updated 1 month ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • Mark Steinback

August 14, 2021 at 8:14 pm

On the previous website, the forums were broken down into separate groups, general discussion, tech, etc. Is this discussion page replacing all the separate forums or have I missed something?

• Ozman

August 14, 2021 at 8:53 pm

Things are in a state of flux right now as they try to knock the kinks out of the system. They may add more categories in the future, right now you have the three subgroups at the top of the main community page, and then a feed of all the latest updates overall. But with no changes probably 95% will be in this one area. (Aptera discussions) Little changes keep happening, there is now a sub menu that wasn’t there yesterday for reporting posts and threads that are a problem, however for me, I no longer see the edit post feature, which was there yesterday. (Guess I’ll have to proofread carefully before posting until it’s back.) If the function is there (Maybe it is and I can’t see it.) I’d enjoy a “Like/Upvote” post button.

• Paul Evans

August 16, 2021 at 12:46 pm

Hi, Ozman. Thanks for the post! To your wish list, I’d like a search feature and a link to the FAQ spreadsheet at the opening of the discussion section.

• Fanfare 100

August 14, 2021 at 9:40 pm

I hope they at least post a link to the archivals as there were many a valuable discussion therein.

• GREG MIRICH

August 15, 2021 at 9:22 am

I would like to see APTERA provide a space under the rear cargo area for a spare tire and wheel and jack. They could offer the tire and wheel and jack as an option for those customers that use there vehicle for long trips and want the security of not being stuck on the road or off-road without a spare and a way to change the tire.

• John Malcom

August 16, 2021 at 9:40 am

I think/hope we are locked into a set of features for the first production of Aptera at this time and all of the good ideas in this and the previous forum will be considered for Aptera version 2 at the time work begins on the Aptera version 2 concept. Of course, a big input to that process will be the experiences of those who have purchased and driven the first version of Aptera.

Who could have better insight on needed/wanted features that current enthusiasts/owners!! That will be the most important input and of course carry a lot of weight

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now