Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Chris Anthony Interview

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Chris Anthony Interview

• Chris Anthony Interview

Henry Kitt updated 1 week, 6 days ago 6 Members · 6 Posts
  • BRUCE MENGLER

October 7, 2021 at 8:21 pm

• Harry Parker

October 7, 2021 at 9:02 pm

Great interview! I learned lots of new information about the background of Co-CEO Chris Anthony, the history of Aptera Motors, updated production plans and details about the very successful financing of the company this time around. 👍

• John Malcom

October 7, 2021 at 10:21 pm

I now understand better why Aptera has had so much progress so quickly. Very rare to have an Exec that is both a technical person (Engineer) and a successful finance/management person. Usually one or the other. Great marriage of complementary skills and successful experience. Should elicit confidence in Aptera from both potential buyers and investors.

Perhaps next iteration of Aptera (After Beta) is production ready. Exciting possibility.

• Peter Jorgensen

October 8, 2021 at 8:12 am

Very interesting. So they’re now expecting 6 months to production intent, and maybe no Delta vehicles.

Also 20,000 cars a year now not 10,000 a year.

• Curtis Cibinel

October 10, 2021 at 1:17 pm

Given simple and easy production with very little equipment this might be due to them trying to get into the asian market. As in investor I would love for them to make them that fast but it will take time to scale. If they can make north of 5000 in the first production year it would be amazing. Hand assembled in relatively small factories will be relatively easy to scale to satellite assembly centers.

For europe they will probably need to redesign to be narrower or come up with a very complex variable geometry front suspension to pull in.

• Henry Kitt

October 11, 2021 at 1:23 am

More countries drive on the right side than I thought. That’s makes international expansion easy enough. Working on changing the width won’t matter for some countries and neither will changing driver orientation for most countries.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now