Aptera’s Phone Number?

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions Aptera’s Phone Number?

Front Page Community Aptera Discussions Aptera’s Phone Number?

• Aptera’s Phone Number?

Walter Lossa updated 3 weeks, 4 days ago 5 Members · 12 Posts
  • Eric Rodz

August 20, 2021 at 4:10 pm

Can anybody tell me what is Aptera’s current phone number? I am unable to communicate with them via email because apparently my ISP is blocking emails sent by Aptera to me.

• Dennis McCall McCall

August 20, 2021 at 4:21 pm

If you are talking about the automated password change, it’s a system glitch and it’s just not sending anything after the request. Email them at info@aptera.us with your problem, expect a 1-2 business day delay for response due to heavy workload. There is no phone number for public consumption at this time.

• Dennis McCall McCall

August 20, 2021 at 4:22 pm

If you still think your ISP is blocking them from sending to you, use a different email, not based with your ISP.

• Eric Rodz

August 20, 2021 at 4:40 pm

I have emailed info@Aptera.us numerous times without any response. That supports my theory that my ISP is blocking their emails. The other possibility is that they are just ignoring me, and I don’t want to believe that.

If I email them from a different email how will they know I am the rightful owner of my account? The email is what ties me to my account and my reservations.

• Dennis McCall McCall

August 20, 2021 at 5:25 pm

I’d reference your primary email and explain the problem, at the least you would have some contact with them and can try to work things out. Good luck.

• Robert Hauck

August 21, 2021 at 3:51 pm

I’m a little late, but I run my own mail server and so have some insight. The password reset email was getting rejected by my anti spam system because it was being sent from a domain that did not have a DNS entry (mg.aptera.us rather than aptera.us). I sent them server logs and an explanation of the problem.

In the meantime I set an exception and was able to reset my password. Did eventually get a response about fixing issues in “the back end systems”.

• Walter Lossa

August 21, 2021 at 3:47 am

aptera, 5825 Oberlin Drive, Suite 7
    San Diego, CA 92121, 858-371-3151, http://www.aptera.us

Front Page

• Dennis McCall McCall

August 21, 2021 at 6:26 am

Until Aptera actively releases their phone number, I would think that publishing and then having their business line swamped with extraneous questions and calls might not be in the interest of a timely vehicle. (Hint,Hint, Edit.)

• Eric Rodz

August 21, 2021 at 8:21 am

Thanks. I was able to communicate with Aptera via Facebook and I am finally able to log in to my original account as a result. They assigned a temporary password to my account and provided it to me via Facebook messaging. Then I logged in and changed the password within the website (not by requesting a password reset).

AFAIK my ISP is still blocking all their emails. No emails from Aptera have arrived since 8/10/21, which is when I got the message saying I needed to reset the password to access the new website.

• Dennis McCall McCall

August 21, 2021 at 9:24 am

Glad to hear you got back in. As long as you are on the mailing list, if you are and investor or a reservation holder you should have received a couple of emails this week pertaining to the webinar. Otherwise, those are the only 2 messages I have received since the 10th. Since you had to open a second account to get on here before, I’d try joining the email list with that one (Based outside your ISP) and that way you can see if emails received at one are not received at the other. ( I’m going to assume you checked your spam filter/cache.)

• John Malcom

August 21, 2021 at 11:51 am

loswa, I agree with Ozman, really inappropriate to disclose the Aptera number. They do not have staffing to handle the burden of call volume this revelation will generate. They have specified the channel to use to contact them. Lets be considerate enough to support the use of it until they decide to release there number to the public.

• Walter Lossa

August 22, 2021 at 1:16 am
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now