Aptera Owner’s Map.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Owner’s Map.

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Owner’s Map.

• Aptera Owner’s Map.

Fanfare 100 updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago 24 Members · 43 Posts
  • Christopher May

August 10, 2021 at 10:48 am

Let’s not forget to bring this back from the old forum! Afterall, it’s nice to see how many of our fellows we can expect to see on the road. ;P

And for the new people just signing on, why not add to the map? After-all, I can’t be the only one is Saskatchewan, right? ….Right? D:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=18yleMTWyYKBxJl1B1Cd0G3gvKAnpHcvV&ll=34.25269596515312%2C-111.32690487936387&z=5

• Brad Nelson

August 10, 2021 at 10:54 am

I’m the only one in my area, but I also live on Vancouver Island. Guess I’ll be easy to spot!

• Fanfare 100

August 13, 2021 at 11:26 pm

I new you were a sailor Admiral!

• Raj Giandeep

August 10, 2021 at 10:55 am

Great idea. Added myself
    salt lake city, utah

• Peter Jorgensen

August 10, 2021 at 11:19 am

Greetings from Sandy here! Thanks for adding yourself! What’s your res. number? I’m 21623.

• Raj Giandeep

August 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Greetings! Seems with the new site. You can’t see your reservation number. Glad I made note of it. I’m 21665

• Harry Parker Parker

August 14, 2021 at 9:30 am

That should be fixed now. Click on “My Account” in upper right corner. Then click on “Review orders” on the left side.

• Tom Friend

August 10, 2021 at 11:18 am

Kingston, WA for me

• Steven Traff

August 26, 2021 at 4:49 pm

Bellingham, WA area

• Bob Kirchner Kirchner

August 10, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Could be worse. You could be in South Dakota.

All in All, we’re a pretty dispersed bunch.

• Greg Vickery

August 10, 2021 at 5:55 pm

I am a resident of South Dakota but only live there one night every 5 years to renew my driver’s license.

• David Clark

August 11, 2021 at 10:48 am

tried adding my location to the map….but….the “add to map” option never appears on my screen.

So can anyone add David C in aurora colorado to the map?

Thats me…..

• Michael May

August 11, 2021 at 11:37 am

Have you tried on something other than a mobile device or tablet? I can only make edits to the map on my laptop, not iPad or iPhone.

• Peter Jorgensen

August 11, 2021 at 11:52 am

Added!

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 11, 2021 at 7:00 pm

Do you mind adding me too? Len Nowak Rio Rico, AZ? If not thta is ok…I will try next time I am not on a mobile device.

• David Clark

August 11, 2021 at 11:58 am

Hey thx for your help Peter !

• James Pike

August 11, 2021 at 1:16 pm

I was on the original map in Ontario Canada #10339 Paradigm 40kwh and #13553 AWD 60kwh The new account doesn’t show the Paradigm 😧 I’m glad I put the order #s on the map or I would have lost them🧐

• Steven G. Bueche

August 13, 2021 at 3:16 pm

I’m on my laptop and can’t find the ADD feature anywhere. I do see 4 others in Georgia though.

• Steven G. Bueche

August 13, 2021 at 3:21 pm

Tried the instructions but to no avail. No biggie, I see the others.

• Peter Wilson

August 14, 2021 at 2:47 am

And then there’s us in a country the same size as the lower 48 and more sunshine than common sense but only four of us on the map so far.

Gotta do something about that. Have a guess where.

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 14, 2021 at 5:03 am

Down Under mate?

• David Ginty

August 26, 2021 at 5:28 am

Now there are 5 of us Down Under.

• Barry Hendriks

August 14, 2021 at 6:48 am

Added myself Barry Hendrks Secunda South Africa 22624

• John Wiley

August 24, 2021 at 5:37 pm

So, this is news. This is the first I’ve heard of this. Other than right here in this thread, where does this map link exist?

• John Wiley

August 24, 2021 at 5:59 pm

I just went to my desk computer (this post is from my iPad) and opened the reservation map. Wow. Very cool. Discovered a Paradigm reservation holder just down the road from me. Jim T – if you read this, would love to connect with you somehow, or at least see your Paradigm when it comes in. So, how do I add myself without messing up the map?

• Christopher May

August 24, 2021 at 8:42 pm

Underneath the search bar is a few options. ‘Add Marker’ is on the right side of the hand. Simply click that, and place it. Then you can edit/fill in whatever info you want to share. 😛

• John Wiley

August 25, 2021 at 7:49 am

Thanks, Roshiyu. Now, how do I change or place the Aptera logo at my pin location?

• John Wiley

August 25, 2021 at 7:52 am

Never mind, Roshiyu, I found it. Thanks for your help.

• Joshua Rosen

August 25, 2021 at 7:36 am

How do you add an entry to the table. The data table doesn’t seem to have any way to add a row

• Christopher May

August 25, 2021 at 9:31 am

If you mean adding another point to the map? I just answered that for the gent before you. 😛

If your asking to mess with the list on the left? I have no clue. I didn’t start the map, I just had the link saved and posted it with the transfer to the new forum. XP

• Joshua Rosen

August 25, 2021 at 9:53 am

I saw your answer after I posted the question. I did a search for my town and then under the search results there was a button to add the waypoint.

• Luis Correa

August 26, 2021 at 2:56 pm

LOL I will have an Aptera Neighbor YES!!!!!

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 26, 2021 at 3:10 pm

We are going through this together….Friends for life…😉

• Llewellyn Evans

August 30, 2021 at 5:29 am

Hi Len,

NICE prints.

Where did you get the STL file from? I want to print one.

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 30, 2021 at 6:28 am

If you search this forum you will find someone may have shared the files

My3D models came with an original Wefunder perk

I don’t have a file / printer

• John Wiley

August 26, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Yay. I just found another Aptera neighbor near Charleston, SC! I love this map. Maybe in the future, after delivery, the 3 of us (maybe more) can form an Aptera caravan through Charleston, then back and forth on the Ravenel bridge. Talk about Aptera exposure and promotion! Wow. (I wonder just how we can connect.)

• Fanfare 100

August 29, 2021 at 8:47 pm

I can’t believe there is only one person accounted all by their lonesome for in the entire New Jersey! And I know for sure there are more people than one there. 😀

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 30, 2021 at 5:31 am

I was born and raised their (62 yrs), if that counts but moved to AZ for the Never Charge😉

I believe Harry P is from NJ!

I plan to drive back with my Sol to visit!

NJ can be a more friendly EV state!

It was fantastic with PV solar “back in the day” on our old NJ home ( I understand that changed some though)

It you need a free charge in southern AZ let me know ! The secret word is your state license plate slogan😉

• Fanfare 100

August 30, 2021 at 10:45 am

Hi Len, Thank you very much for the offer. Likewise.

Yeah Harry P from NJ. Get on it! Make your presence known on the NJ map! lol 😀

NJ is going back to becoming a more renewable and EV-friendly state. The new governor just passed something or other that would install 68 more charging stations around the state along major highways. That’s a step in the proper direction.

Also, some more positive news for EV buyers in NJ to get deep cuts in their expenses when purchasing an EV. Not sure this would apply to the Aptera. If not, hopefully the good Aptera folks are doing everything in their power to lobby to have our solar vehicle included in the legislation. Here’s a discussion thread I started about that: https://www.aptera.us/community/discussion/if-youre-from-new-jersey-your-aptera-could-end-up-costing-you-only-13400/

If you're from New Jersey your Aptera could end up costing you only: **$13,400**

• Leonard Nowak Nowak

August 30, 2021 at 11:43 am

Nice to read!

Maybe Harry ones to actually have “an Aptera” before being on the map?

• Fanfare 100

August 30, 2021 at 12:31 pm

lol That should be the “owner’s” map. That’s different than the reservation map. But it would be very interesting to see both maps side by side. 😆

• Mohammad Fahim Shahriar

August 30, 2021 at 8:26 am

Am I the only one from Austin, TX?

Viewing 1 - 18 of 18 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now