Any details on the Pet kit?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Any details on the Pet kit?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Any details on the Pet kit?

• Any details on the Pet kit?

TitusVR updated 1 week, 6 days ago 5 Members · 6 Posts
  • Graham Smith

September 9, 2021 at 4:08 pm

Wondering if there are details on the pet kit such as pictures, how easy it would be to install and remove etc. Thanks in advance.

• Ozman

September 9, 2021 at 5:03 pm

“Pet Not Included” (Sorry, couldn’t resist, no real finalized product yet, so basically just what they’ve described as the option. “Pet divider with ability to safely secure your friend during driving, accessories including water bowl, bags, and rear cover and ladder..”)

• Graham Smith

September 9, 2021 at 5:53 pm

Thanks, my dog is happy to come along for a test drive when it’s ready.

• Bob Kirchner Kirchner

September 9, 2021 at 7:53 pm

I’ve never had a pet that could ascend a step ladder such as the one that was in the illustration for the Pet Kit on the old website. I’ll just have to be sure my doggo is light enough to lift.

• Llewellyn Evans

September 9, 2021 at 10:38 pm

I had one that would climb a ladder and then go down the slippery slide.

• TitusVR

September 10, 2021 at 12:35 pm

I shared some thoughts on the pet kit and illustration here

https://www.aptera.us/community/discussion/what-gizmo-might-you-use-with-your-aptera/

Basically I think it should include two dividers. One to separate the driver from the dog and another to secure the dog from the luggage/cargo. Therefore it would be more practical if not obvious that the dog should board the Aptera through the front doors. With the aid of a stepper or not. You got to test it on the car anyway.

Still wondering how awkward it might be for humans to get into the cargo bed for camping – some footage would be interesting. I prefer they don’t hurry the pet or camping kit and better get it right.

What gizmo might you use with your Aptera?

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now