An Open Letter of Thanks

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions An Open Letter of Thanks

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions An Open Letter of Thanks

• An Open Letter of Thanks

Posted by ray-holan on November 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, I realize I wanted to thank everyone who has contributed posts to this forum. I’ve learned a great deal. It’s been like a free university. I also welcome the opportunity to communicate with other intrepid souls like me who are patiently (some days!) waiting for Apterae to hit the streets. Waiting with kindred spirits is a bit more tolerable than waiting alone.

A special thanks to Chris and Steve for taking the risk to create the company, have faith in the vision, and persist in the face of doubt, skepticism, and the snide negativity of armchair quarterbacks.

Finally, appreciation to all the Aptera employees who are working to bring Aptera to market.

craig-merrow replied 4 months, 3 weeks ago 16 Members · 20 Replies
  • 20 Replies
  • An Open Letter of Thanks

craig-merrow updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago 16 Members · 20 Replies
  • len

November 10, 2021 at 5:27 pm

I second that!

Great people follow Aptera!

• Lou

November 10, 2021 at 5:58 pm

Thanks Ray – I third your sentiments and wish the entire Aptera community a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all a much bigger family to be thankful for. We definitely need to form a true Owners Club so we can have chance to meet up once we’re on the road!

• Diane

November 11, 2021 at 5:19 am

Awesome letter! I add my thanks and a wonderful Thanksgiving to everyone

• greg-vickery

November 11, 2021 at 12:09 pm

I echo your words Ray! It took some adjustment but now I am patiently waiting for the first Aptera to be delivered! Then hopefully mine will not be too far behind. I love seeing how Aptera is growing into reality and the number of supporters is growing right along with it. I try to imagine what it will be like in the future when Aptera is delivering vehicles around the world and the company is making a large impact on the transportation industry and the environment. I thank Steve and Chris along with the team of employees that have the same vision as all the followers and investors! Thank you everyone who feels the same compassion for Aptera as I do!

• RajGiandeep

November 11, 2021 at 1:34 pm

Thankful to everyone working at Aptera & making it a reality for all us fans.

Big thanks to all those getting the word out about Aptera & sharing our enthusiasm for Aptera & it’s mission. Grateful to be part of the community with you all.

• denis-bessette

November 14, 2021 at 3:56 pm

Definitely a big thanks to Chris, Steve and the whole Aptera team for all the work and dedication to the project. Being a former NASA aerospace guy I appreciate the monthly updates and the members of the team weighing in on their engineering projects. Makes me think of my younger days at NASA. Keep up the good work. I also plan to drive my Aptera from San Diego to Virginia but I think I am much earlier in the Queue since I discovered Aptera back in January. I plan a slow trip visiting National and State parks so could offer rides along the way to those further down the queue. .

• ray-holan

November 24, 2021 at 6:43 pm

Once again a big thanks to Chris, Steve, and all the Aptera team for progress thus far.

I can quibble and debate Aptera features and design choices with abandon, but when the dust settles, I have to consider myself lucky to have the wherewithal to purchase an Aptera and an Aptera team that is getting closer and closer to delivering the first examples.

Happy Thanksgiving forum members, even folks outside the U.S. who may not celebrate this holiday!

• wilson-tsai

November 24, 2021 at 8:10 pm

During Tesla’s early days, fans/owners of their cars were so enthusiastic, many volunteered to be brand ambassadors and showcase their cars to potential new customers. I myself will be doing the same thing when I get my Aptera (Sol/400mile/fully decked out solar option/vida interior/Reservation#22066) and I hope to see some of you guys do the same. ✌

• david-marlow

November 24, 2021 at 10:02 pm

I give thanks for the great vision of Aptera and all of its innovators and supporters every day!

• Jim-Pace

November 25, 2021 at 6:38 am

I too hope to meet some other ambassadors, few and far between in Idaho. I originally hoped to drive across the country in July 2022 in my new Aptera to attend my daughter’s wedding in NH, but I don’t think my Aptera will be available. If it is, then stopping to chat with other owners along the way would be very fun.

• Biker

November 21, 2022 at 11:51 am

Thankful for everyone at Aptera and forum contributors. Here’s hoping we can be thankful this time next year for some deliveries.

• paul-kirchner

November 21, 2022 at 12:25 pm

Yes, I will add my positive-ness to counter the negatives of those people on this forum who generally add a buzzkill to every single topic.

I am in total agreement with the letter of thanks.

• william-manewal

November 21, 2022 at 7:23 pm

I agree with all of the above and would like add my gratitude for Ray Holan and all who interact with intelligence and tact. For lack of a better word, there’s a “spirit” around the founders of this visionary vehicle that I find in the forum particpants as well. I’m grateful to be part of this community and for those who run it.

• ray-holan

November 22, 2022 at 6:46 am

Thanks for your kind words, William. Go Aptera!

• craig-merrow

November 22, 2022 at 3:23 am

As a recent member of the Aptera community, I would like to say how impressed I am with the vision and spirit of what Aptera stands for, as well as recognize all the hard work it takes to make something like this happen. It’s also great to associate with like-minded people on these forums!

• Biker

November 21, 2023 at 6:47 am

The deliveries didn’t happen this year but we can hope for some next year. We can be thankful for the progress that was made this past year.

• Gozer

November 21, 2023 at 2:57 pm

I’d like to thank all the Accelerators. Thanks for stepping up and making a real difference.

Presumed Accelerator vehicle #1724.

• patrick-keenan

November 22, 2023 at 8:54 am

I would like to thank the lazy approach of the Big Three auto makers in producing overweight & inefficient EV’s, thus paving the way for Aptera to dominate the efficiency space.

• ray-holan

November 22, 2023 at 11:52 am

LOL. Good one, Patrick!

• craig-merrow

November 23, 2023 at 12:01 pm

🙂

or to reply.