Amphib-tera?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Amphib-tera?

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Amphib-tera?

• Amphib-tera?

Ronster updated 4 days, 1 hour ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • John Bischoff

September 9, 2021 at 10:13 am

The alpha float demonstration got me thinking. Is it too late in the process to ask if they could rig hydrojets or props to the front wheels via PTO and seal the back wheelwell to make the aptera amphibious?

• JON BAKER

September 9, 2021 at 12:35 pm

WAY off-road capability. I want mine submersible.

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

September 9, 2021 at 3:40 pm

that would need aftermarket oxygen tank submarine water to oxygen converter or at least a breathing straw for only small water depth. just for fun, boat is good enough per extra costs. ideas for the rich: make a aptera a submarine/boat, electronic variable off roading suspension and raise/lower ride hieght, replace most/all battery with free piston hybrid with ultra capacitor, make ground effect fan parts that can be taken off which may aid the watercraft part of things (similar to Mcmrtry Speirling, b/c a seperate car is not worth it to the people?), put flexible OLED or E ink electronic screens under a ceramic or something, do a bunch of aesthetic textures, a like wood/stone/crystal/epoxy structure/preserved dead plants/animals, light strips like one in mercedes s class where sensor matches environmental light “warmth” with lightstrip, replace the glove box with a art showcase container or put it over the passenger dashboard and door area…

• Ronster

September 19, 2021 at 11:51 pm
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now