Ambassador Program

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Ambassador Program

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Ambassador Program

• Ambassador Program

• Sarah

Administrator
    August 2, 2021 at 10:18 pm

If you’re passionate about Aptera and our mission, you might want to learn about our Ambassador Program. We’re currently interviewing applicants around the world who want to help us usher in a new era of efficient solar vehicles for the benefit of people and the planet.

Ambassadors have a wide range of responsibilities including attending events and promotional activities, providing product feedback, engaging on legislative issues, moderating social media forums, and more.

You can learn more about the program and apply to join our growing community of Ambassadors here.

If you have questions, please email Ambassador@aptera.us.

• Ron Miller

August 30, 2021 at 3:19 pm

Sarah – just received my Aptera hat and updated my profile picture! 🙂 Waiting for your call!

• Sarah

Administrator
      September 2, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Thanks, Ron! Looks great 🙂 Are you officially signed up for the program? We’re thankful for your support!

• Jose Torre-Bueno

September 12, 2021 at 3:30 pm

I also signed up and have not heard back.

• Orlando Terrazas

September 9, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Hi Sarah! I emailed Aptera about the Ambassador Program a couple of weeks ago and haven’t gotten a response. Can you help out please?

By the way… I wrote another song for Aptera. Check it out on You Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1cmmWuuw1g

• Juan Camargo

September 12, 2021 at 4:26 pm

Hi Sarah! Thanks for accepting me into the program!

@everyone: Just letting you know it takes some time to review your application but the team at Aptera do review them. All of us are eager to participate but just give them some time 🙂

• Romeo Salcedo

September 17, 2021 at 4:34 pm

are there ambassadors in Hawaii?

• Dennis McCall McCall

September 17, 2021 at 4:44 pm

As of the spring directory, there were three in Hawaii.

• John Wiley

September 17, 2021 at 7:19 pm

Can the Ambassador Directory be viewed by those of us who are not Ambassadors?

• Dennis McCall McCall

September 17, 2021 at 8:27 pm

John, I would think that it would be up to Aptera to make that determination with the concurrence of the people in the program. I am an ambassador, but I wouldn’t want to put someone else’s info out there without their permission.

• Romeo Salcedo

September 18, 2021 at 2:44 pm

Just wanted to know so we could start an Aptera car club here in Hawaii. It would be nice to take our Aptera on a road trip up and down Waikiki on the weekend.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now