All about the Alpha interiors

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions All about the Alpha interiors

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions All about the Alpha interiors

• All about the Alpha interiors

• kerbe2705

November 19, 2021 at 10:13 am

November 19 video with Aptera designer Jason Hill https://youtu.be/EH8MT93fEyc

• Paul Kirchner

November 19, 2021 at 10:39 am

I am looking forward to see how they implement the changes they’re learning as they go through the build phases.

• Lou Verner

November 19, 2021 at 11:12 am

Most of time spent on Codex and Vida, would liked to have seen better look at Coast as I’m still undecided as to which I like best. I’m sure there’ll be better look at interior choices as we get closer to production.

• Ray Holan

November 19, 2021 at 11:25 am

Sorry for my starting a duplicate discussion re: this video. Apparently, my browser didn’t display yours at the time I created a discussion about the same subject.

• GLENN ZAJIC

November 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm

I would rather see something twice, than not at all!

• Ray Holan

November 19, 2021 at 1:04 pm

Ha! Well, you got exactly that in this case, Glenn. Now you’re double-smart and doubly informed.

• kerbe2705

November 19, 2021 at 2:44 pm

It happens… I wish we had the ability to edit/delete – but that seems to last for only a few minutes after posting…

• Curtis Cibinel

November 19, 2021 at 4:16 pm

For comments it seems like a few hours. I made a dupe post and even minutes after I couldn’t delete.

• my_discord_number_is_0328 bloody stupid

November 19, 2021 at 7:24 pm

-basic aesthetic:

function over form is more timeless art form vs the usual art, and in this case it prolly saves money, weight etc. replace dashboard mass with structural bar shaped as not round, so accessory holder is screw clamped onto it for holding phones with app instead of built in screen and infotainment. so lower cost plus race car appearance similar to bmw m4 GTS concept. this minimalism can also celebrate inner functions of car ie. show off the airbag module under tinted cover, the wires going around, high voltage cable etc, ac/heater switches are same color as thermal venting tubes and blowing direction changing switch, while audio swicthes and speaker another color, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nh_vxpycEA moss supported air filter system supposedly low maintenance and white/grey color but they decided to color it green in sion solar car.

-Personalizable variable Aesthetics: plug and play optional accessories such as device holder for phone acting as infotainment, etc, screw in and out aesthetics texture/light/art display panels (wood stone crystal cloths etc).

-infotainment:

https://www.motoringresearch.com/car-news/google-maps-eco-routing-motorists/ another reason to make it app based.

option to not have thus not pay for infotainment and phone app and programmable voice command with optional USB/bluetooth microphone enhancer for people with too much low quality microphone built into their device which dont work for voice command under loud speaker noise, wind noise, occupant noise, and optional physical dials via small wire that make dial movement push wire a minimal amount of pixles up/down screen to communicate volume/AirCon/heater/radio(whatever user programs it to be with GUI) instead,

general use GUI organizes audio volume, audio file group, AirConditioning/heater in one page (the quick adjustment while driving stuff), and another page is like to use page with UI to preset what audio file groups/ radio channel is playing, etc. another page maybe for electric seat presets and making presets b/c even presets arnt changed often.

( stuff that requires more focus to setup, so its done in a stop light or by passenger)

apple i phone notifications style semi automatic webpage scrolling system for viewing notifications, is used to swipe screen between pages with a small scroll so u dont have to be precise in scrolling onto a page like u do with a laptop mouse pad on a touch screen on bumpy ride while mainly focusing on driving.

optional physical dials via small wire that make dial movement push wire a minimal amount of pixles up/down screen to communicate volume/AirCon/heater/radio(whatever user programs it to be with GUI)

-G-Force meter? which is teh most prominent display b/c it shows where the limit of grip of car probaly is based on algorithim with Gforce sensor and tire data when installing tire, to help idetify the limit of car in minimum time so one can drive as fast as he wants quicker, which is good for getting places quicker and fun but also to allow carrying more momentun around turns so less degenerating electrics with regenerative braking, less brake pad use, and overal better energy effeincy than braking and speeding up again. also notice how hypermiling is similar to racing on limited fuel: you have to get to places on time while using minimum fuel, including things liek building momentum slowly and maintaining it inluding around turns, building momentum quicker on even slightest downhills to take advatanage of gravity to build momentum with less energy, etc

strap down storage: <font face=”inherit”>-STORAGE: cargo net with some locker device to keep things strapped to walls like a hoodie sweater locker or a dial lock in similar to a door locker and thread with beads with holes to lock into. very flexible lighter cheaper compact alternative to door cubbys, etc while keeping objects from </font>flying<font face=”inherit”> around in gforces. </font>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0838Y5XHY

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now