Additional Clothing options

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Additional Clothing options

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Additional Clothing options

• Additional Clothing options

Chad Dunham updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago 13 Members · 16 Posts
  • Steven Kaplan

August 17, 2021 at 4:32 pm

The Tee shirts are beautiful. Any plans to stock them in 100% cotton?

<font face=”inherit”>How about the button down Aptera logo shirts in your videos? Also have you </font>considered <font face=”inherit”>polo (golf) shirts?</font>

I obviously understand that with the planning and expenses of bringing out <font face=”inherit”>a new vehicle, the marketing of non essential items is not a high priority. I hope that when you </font>are<font face=”inherit”> ready to add to the inventory, though, that you will </font>consider<font face=”inherit”> these items.</font>

Good luck to us all.

<font face=”inherit”>
    </font>

• Kenneth Bolinsky

August 17, 2021 at 5:25 pm

Your HTML tags aren’t working in Chrome…

I agree with either all-cotton or a cotton-rich blend. Or hemp – hemp would be terrific!

• Christian L

August 24, 2021 at 12:21 pm

Or the Brave browser.

• BMW Bloch

August 18, 2021 at 12:03 am

Ordered on August 10th. 2 t-shirts in black, first class intl shipping. 8 days later still no shipping confirmation.

People should stick to their competence and outsource everything else. Deposit your swag into the Amazon warehouse and let them handle sale & shipping.

• John Malcom

August 19, 2021 at 6:36 pm

Steven, This is a startup. Cut them some slac. I consider Aptera to be VERY COMPETENT on important things like engineering and delivering an amazing vehicle. Would you prefer them to be competent at getting you a T Shirt or deliver an amazing vehicle?

What are your qualifications for assessing competence? Are you a Six Sigma Black Belt??

• BMW Bloch

August 21, 2021 at 4:17 am

Charging someone’s credit card for tshirt plus first class shipping but then not shipping with no reason / no update provided is neither professional nor honest.

An honest business man would think it thru. “Are we taking someone’s money and are able to ship or not.” Whether it is a tshirt or a car. Same principal.

• Sarah

Administrator
      August 21, 2021 at 10:09 am

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide me with your order number? I’ll make sure our team sends you an update on the status of fulfillment. We’d be happy to cover the cost of your shipping as well. Thanks!

• Ozman

August 21, 2021 at 10:32 am

I’ll ask for a status update also, nothing received since the order confirmation on 8/9/21 order #1003. Thanks Sarah.

• BMW Bloch

August 21, 2021 at 11:10 am

Hi Sarah,

Order 1037

thanks,

Bruno

• John Wiley

August 21, 2021 at 5:05 pm

Hi Sarah,

Order 1101.

Thanks

• Rene Provencher

August 21, 2021 at 9:43 am

I agree on out sourcing the sales and marketing of aptera paraphemalia on AMAZON. Although these things are far from being paramount in the day to day grind in getting the best car on the road it still is important to get it out there in the correct way.

Hope to see Aptera on Amazon soon

• Dan Roberts

August 24, 2021 at 3:16 pm

I received a fantastic Aptera embroidered hat. It was amazing. Very high quality. Thank you. Go Aptera!

• Sarah

Administrator
      September 2, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Great to hear! Thank you!

• Steven G. Bueche

August 25, 2021 at 5:01 pm

Received my two black shirts. They were so soft I could wear them without pre-washing.

• Steven Loper

August 25, 2021 at 9:00 pm

I finally got my three out of 4 shirts i ordered they said the one womens that i ordered will be coming when the next shippment arrives and my two hats are great thank you keep up the good work guys

• Chad Dunham

September 10, 2021 at 6:35 pm

Is there any way we can place an order, even knowing that things will be back ordered. I would love to get some Aptera swag and don’t want to keep checking the site or waiting for an email to tell me the items are in.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies

or to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now