Aptera Clothing & Apparel

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Clothing & Apparel

Aptera Community Aptera Discussions Aptera Clothing & Apparel

• Aptera Clothing & Apparel

Posted by steven-kaplan on August 17, 2021 at 4:32 pm

The Tee shirts are beautiful. Any plans to stock them in 100% cotton?

How about the button down Aptera logo shirts in your videos? Also have you considered polo (golf) shirts?

I obviously understand that with the planning and expenses of bringing out a new vehicle, the marketing of non essential items is not a high priority. I hope that when you are ready to add to the inventory, though, that you will consider these items.

Good luck to us all.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Wyatt Andrews.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Wyatt Andrews.
    RajGiandeep replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 30 Members · 37 Replies
  • 37 Replies
  • Aptera Clothing & Apparel

RajGiandeep updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago 30 Members · 37 Replies
  • bmw-bloch

August 18, 2021 at 12:03 am

Ordered on August 10th. 2 t-shirts in black, first class intl shipping. 8 days later still no shipping confirmation.

People should stick to their competence and outsource everything else. Deposit your swag into the Amazon warehouse and let them handle sale & shipping.

• john-malcom

August 19, 2021 at 6:36 pm

Steven, This is a startup. Cut them some slac. I consider Aptera to be VERY COMPETENT on important things like engineering and delivering an amazing vehicle. Would you prefer them to be competent at getting you a T Shirt or deliver an amazing vehicle?

What are your qualifications for assessing competence? Are you a Six Sigma Black Belt??

• bmw-bloch

August 21, 2021 at 4:17 am

Charging someone’s credit card for tshirt plus first class shipping but then not shipping with no reason / no update provided is neither professional nor honest.

An honest business man would think it thru. “Are we taking someone’s money and are able to ship or not.” Whether it is a tshirt or a car. Same principal.

• Sarah

August 21, 2021 at 10:09 am

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide me with your order number? I’ll make sure our team sends you an update on the status of fulfillment. We’d be happy to cover the cost of your shipping as well. Thanks!

• OZ.

August 21, 2021 at 10:32 am

I’ll ask for a status update also, nothing received since the order confirmation on 8/9/21 order #1003. Thanks Sarah.

• bmw-bloch

August 21, 2021 at 11:10 am

Hi Sarah,

Order 1037

thanks,

Bruno

• Duozen

August 21, 2021 at 9:43 am

I agree on out sourcing the sales and marketing of aptera paraphemalia on AMAZON. Although these things are far from being paramount in the day to day grind in getting the best car on the road it still is important to get it out there in the correct way.

Hope to see Aptera on Amazon soon

• dan-roberts

August 24, 2021 at 3:16 pm

I received a fantastic Aptera embroidered hat. It was amazing. Very high quality. Thank you. Go Aptera!

• Sarah

September 2, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Great to hear! Thank you!

• steven-g-bueche

August 25, 2021 at 5:01 pm

Received my two black shirts. They were so soft I could wear them without pre-washing.

• Steve

August 25, 2021 at 9:00 pm

I finally got my three out of 4 shirts i ordered they said the one womens that i ordered will be coming when the next shippment arrives and my two hats are great thank you keep up the good work guys

• zoppiiyahoo-com

June 28, 2022 at 8:19 am

I’m totally in on the request for button down shirts both long and short sleeve. I work in the electronic component manufacturing field where an Aptera logo shirt would be a great conversation starter to generate more support for Aptera.

• soaringsam

July 3, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Would like a long sleeve shirt option, please.

• dirk-wright

August 15, 2022 at 7:03 am

Does Aptera have any swag for sale? T-shirts, hats, etc.?

• Greek

August 15, 2022 at 7:08 am

Hey Dirk,

Just as you entered the community chat….instead of clicking on community, scroll down the page for SHOP…tshirts and baseball caps are priced very reasonably. Actually getting a delivery today, about 1 week turnaround.

• len

August 15, 2022 at 7:22 am

John is spot on!

https://sustainableauto.myshopify.com

• Aptera-1

October 4, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Aptera Solar Sunglasses for the Store could you offer the solar testing sunglasses in the Aptera store? It would be a really cool fashion look and us Aptera fans can look like our solar pioneer engineers.

• Greek

October 6, 2022 at 6:23 am

Last night I received an email to take part in survey for APTERA clothing. Wondering if anyone else received an email to take part in the survey? ALSO…if you did receive request, have you made a purchase prior to receiving the survey request? Wondering if the request are just random?

• Dr.D

October 6, 2022 at 7:22 am

I ordered two hats two days ago, haven’t received them yet. But I was sent the survey. I didn’t complete it since I can’t comment on what I haven’t received.

• Uncle-Dirt

October 6, 2022 at 8:22 am

The email address is: greg.washburn@aptera.us

• william-reynolds

October 6, 2022 at 8:24 am

Our team looked into this survey- It was an automated survey sent to gather customer satisfaction from our online store. It was only sent to those who have ordered from our store before, looking for their feedback.

• birdman

October 6, 2022 at 2:25 pm

ReceiveReceived, replied, but have not received my order yet

• Kari

October 6, 2022 at 5:28 pm

Replied and received two great t-shirts. Requested non trucker style caps and long sleeve shirts. I love to promote their brand.

• rickomatic

October 7, 2022 at 10:35 am

I ordered a couple items 10/5. Got the survey yesterday. Received my items today. Pretty good turnaround as far as I’m concerned. I’m located in E WA.

• Uncle-Dirt

October 7, 2022 at 12:40 pm

There are lots of great new items in the Aptera shop. Hats, hoodies, new shirts. I just popped in…some really nice swag in there.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Uncle Dirt.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Gabriel Kemeny.
  • Tom

October 7, 2022 at 1:21 pm

Great new stuff just added in the last few days (I think). But I’m anxiously awaiting the Aptera Solar Mobility Sunglasses! 😎

• paul-kirchner

December 17, 2022 at 8:53 am

Spot the Swag. Ordered a T-shirt and in the bottom of the bag there was a understated sticker. See it?

• craig-capers

February 25, 2023 at 11:39 am

At least you could pull out the shirt years from now and tell

the kids about the cool space age looking electric car that

you never got. And, how your not mad at the people at

Aptera that you gave all that money to, because it made

you feel special to be part of the dream. That’s life kids,

“You win some you lose some”.

• paul-kirchner

February 25, 2023 at 11:59 am

I’m wearing an Aptera T-shirt at this very moment.

• ROMAD

February 25, 2023 at 12:17 pm
  • david-perham

February 25, 2023 at 2:44 pm

ROMAD posted you a link with lots of swag, including tees. Methinks YOU might want to get one to show your grands just what you missed out investing in.

Page 1 of 2

or to reply.